We finished the laundry room ceiling today. The little pneumatic nailer makes things so much easier! Don’t ask me why we did not use it for much of this project.
I added trim while Dan mowed the lawn (which looked like a hayfield after the recent rain we’ve had). We had lots of bits and pieces of molding from various past projects, so I used the pieces on small areas. It is a utility room, after all. Might’s well utilize.
It looks so nice all finished. The floor will go in on Tuesday. I can hardly wait!
I don’t know when this part of the house was constructed. Dan and I partitioned this shed off, insulated, and added heat on 2003 and just never finished the details. I think when the floor is done, this will be the first room in our house I will consider completed. The sewing room is almost done, but we still only have a subfloor, despite the fancy paintwork. One room down, 7 rooms to go.