I am dithering about pulling my garlic. We’ll be heading out soon for a camping trip to our favorite park, Cobscook Bay State Park. I can’t decide whether I should harvest the garlic before I leave. Opinions, anyone?
I dug 2 plants last night, ones near the edge so as not to disturb the others. Shown are two varieties, a German Extra Hardy (I think) on the left, and a Chesnok Red? on the right. Labeling remains a challenge for me, sigh.
So, pull them now, or leave them for 2 weeks? Last years garlic I left too late, I think. Come on, people, show me how opinionated you can be.